Do you love Panama City Beach and love to share the love with other locals and visitors? I’m looking for a few guest bloggers to help bring new perspectives on the things to do, places to eat, etc.
Benefits to you:
- If you have a business you can link to it in your guest blogger profile and each submission will link to your business website!
- You MAY be able to write off the expenses if you have a business. This MAY be considered advertising. (ask your tax advisor, please!)
- Sometimes, business owners will give you a complimentary meal or activity knowing that you are writing about it. I’ve gotten many “comps” over the years!
- You get to help your favorite business(es) in the area gain more exposure!
- You get to write for fun and if you are looking for a career in the field, you are welcome to share the posts as writing samples.
- You may write about any restaurant or fun thing to do from Panama City to Panama City Beach and even all the way to 30A. You cannot be financially connected to the business yourself.
- Positive reviews only. This is a fun-filled blog so no downers, please.
- You must be fairly well written. I won’t accept works that are going to need a complete re-write. I will edit any grammatical and spelling errors.
- Your business, if linked to your posts, should be suitable for anyone. IE: No adult only type stuff that might offend.
- You should have a phone that takes good photos or a digital camera. Posts with photos are required.
- You will need to have a computer or ability to email me your stories via phone, including your photos(s) and your name, business and website.
- Your blog posts, once approved, will appear on at least one of three blogs; Beach Bux, PCBeNews and East Side Eateries.
- You may write as many or as few as you would like.
- There are occasional times when I am contacted by a local company wanting exposure. When that happens, I may include guest bloggers or send you for the experience.