Monday is St. Patrick’s Day! And that means that lots of places will have specials on their menus, Irish or not.
Celebrate, Panama City Beach style, at one (or more!) of these places and take advantage of some excellent specials and fun times. You’ll find fun and food on the West (Margaritaville) the East (Patches) and smack dab in the middle (Montego Bay):
Panama City Beach, FL 32413
Margaritas are green, so, that is the perfect excuse to spend St. Patty’s Day at Margaritaville.
- Shamrocker: Margaritaville Silver Tequila, melon liquor, triple sec and orange juice
- Irish Boat Drink: Jameson Irish Whiskey, blue curacao, orange and pineapple juices
- Lucky LandShark: LandShark Lager with Margaritaville Island Lime Tequila (their alternative to green beer)
- Off To See The Leprechaun Marg O’ Rita: Made with Melon Liqueur, Margaritaville Gold Tequila and Special Margarita Mix
473 R. Jackson Blvd.
- Shepherd’s Pie for just $6.99 including a side and bread.
- Enjoy a $3 Green Margarita or
- Kiss the Blarney Stone with a Rolling Rock for just $1.25!
Panama City Beach, Florida 32408
- Pints of Green Bud Light for only $2 Shepherd’s Pie
- And your favorite – Corned Beef & Cabbage.
- Craig will be serving up Certified Black Angus Corned Beef, Cabbage, Potatoes, and bread.
- Live music with Craig Jarvis begins at 4pm.
- Get your Green on and celebrate at Patches. They might even have some giveaways as well.